We share our history, tradition and passion with you
A guided tour followed by an iced homemade tea tasting is an integral part of our business. We strive to support the visit in its authenticity and share our passion and family history since the arrival of Joseph Marie Corson in 1792.
Visits: September to May i.e. during crop season
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 09.00 – 10:30 am
Time of arrival prior to a visit: Minimum 15 mins for administrative procedures,
Reservation must be sent 48 hours in advance (Monday to Friday) & is subject to availability
You may call us prior to your booking date for availability check.
Please ensure that loose jewellery and dangling clothes such as scarves are NOT worn for security reasons. Recommended to wear comfortable flat shoes due to stairs
- No bags allowed in the factory during the visit. A safe place will be provided.
- Visitors with health issues must be aware of stairs to be taken during the tour
- The tour takes approximately 20 mins depending on the group
- Minimum group of people per guided tour: 10
- Minimum age to visit the factory: 10 years old